Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Vintage Teatime Tag with Heart

Another tag! It's hard to make just one and stop.

For this one I started with a scan of one of my vintage newspapers, scanned onto epson scrapbook paper.

This was a little boring, so I used gesso and pigment ink to enhance it.



I added cutout from a digital vintage teapot image - these images are so fabulous - they come from an illustration for proper entertaining in the 1800's.


A little hand snipped heart from a seven gypsies pack, lettering is Basic Grey.
The background is a damask stamp in chalk ink on a pigment ink background.

 The trims are from my stash, so many to pick from!



3 comments:

  1. A lovely vintage tag with a great teapot image.

    Thankyou for joining us at Artful Times

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag. My friend in America would be thrilled to see this as she loves the thought of English Tea Parties. Beautiful soft colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times, Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an delightful tag :) thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
    Von ☺

    ReplyDelete

What say you?